Below are the things required to get a bid going and to ensure your project is as successful as possible. It is our goal is to help you make informed decisions to ensure that you make the right choice for your stone countertops.
If you are interested in getting a bid for your project, please provide a sketch of your countertops. We will send you a proposal within 24 hours of receiving your drawings.
The following are helpful in getting a bid started:
- Bring pictures of your kitchen/bath
- Bring a rough sketch of your countertops with dimensions
- Come ready to discuss the characteristics of each material as they vary greatly and can affect your overall satifaction
- Explore our showroom, discovering options and color tones that resonate w/you
- Secure a free estimate for your project
- At this point it’s up to you to make the decision to proceed
Our staff of experienced professionals are here to help as much as you desire If you’re just wanting to explore color options or are ready to schedule, we are here to assist you. We will not pressure you to make a decision, but will provide you with valuable information to ensure your project is a success.
The following are some things that we will go over with you.
- Colors: Why one may be better than another. Bring any materials you’ve decided on to assist in matching the right colors. (i.e: cupboard colors, flooring samples, tiles, paint, etc.
- Types of Stone: Granite, Quartz, Quartzite, Marble, etc
- Edge profiles: There are a lot of options whether you choose a standard eased edge or explore more decorative edges, such as “ogee edge”. Our showroom has the different options available for you to see.
- Finishes: Polished, Honed, Satin or Antique
- Overhangs: Standard overhangs range from 1”-1.5” for front and sides of your countertops.
- Backsplash: Typical backsplash is approximately 3.5” high, full height will run up to the bottom of your upper cabinets and tile backsplash can provide an accent to your tops.